To understand the policies and practices used by Tinnacity in regards to your information, please read this Policy carefully.
1. Acceptance and Changes. By visiting or otherwise using the Platform, you agree to this Policy. If you do not agree with the terms of the Policy, immediately cease using the Platform. This Policy is subject to change from time to time, without notice. Your continued use of the Platform after changes or updates have been made is deemed to be acceptance of said changes or updates. Tinnacity encourages you to periodically review this Policy.
2. Third Party Links. This Policy solely applies to the Platform and does not apply to any third party links that may be available through the Platform, from time to time.
3. Types of Information Collected. The Platform may collect several different types of information, including:
(a) Information that helps to identify you and/or your company, including your name, title with your company, company name, phone number, mailing address, email, and billing information.
(b) Information that you input by filling in forms available through the Platform. This includes information you input in order to utilize specific Platform components, subscribing to updates, notifications, or subscriptions that may be offered from time to time, when you communicate with or request information from Tinnacity or the Platform, when you respond to surveys that Tinnacity may conduct, and when you report Platform issues.
4. When We Collect Information. The Platform may collect information when:
(a) You directly provide it to the Platform.
(c) Automatically, as you use and interact with the Platform. This can include usage details, IP addresses, the equipment used by you to access the Platform, your language and time zone, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies, such as third party analytics service providers.
5. Reviewing and Deleting Your Information. You may submit a request for Tinnacity to review, update, or delete your information by contacting email@example.com. Tinnacity may request you take additional steps to verify your identity before reviewing, updating, or deleting your information.
6. Usage of Your Information. The information the Platform collects from you assists Tinnacity in offering and improving the Platform and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling Tinnacity to:
(a) grant access to the Platform and present its content;
(b) provide you with information, products, or services that you may request from the Platform;
(c) customize Platform services;
(d) communicate with you regarding the Platform, including billing and payment notifications;
(e) store information about your preferences;
(f) recognize you when you return to the Platform;
(g) operate and improve the Platform and diagnose Platform issues;
(h) conduct analytics and market research to improve the Platform;
(i) carry out Tinnacity obligations and enforcing Tinnacity rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and Tinnacity; and
(j) notify you about changes to the Platform or any products or services.
7. Technology Used. Tinnacity may use the following technologies for automatic data collection:
(b) Web beacons. The Platform may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Tinnacity, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
(c) Local stored objects. Certain features of the Platform may use local stored objects to collect and store information about your preferences and use of the Platform.
8. Anonymized Data. Anonymization is a data processing technique that removes or modifies personal information. Tinnacity may, from time to time, anonymize your data or parts of your data, so it cannot be associated with you. Tinnacity may use anonymized data for research and analytics purposes.
10. Sharing Information. Tinnacity may share anonymized data and aggregated information, like traffic and usage data, for purposes such as analyzing user preferences, user experience, and to improve the Platform. Tinnacity does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. Tinnacity may use your personal information in the following ways:
(a) for data processing or storage purposes;
(b) with service providers, advisors, other users, and other third parties, to the extent necessary to provide Platform services or features;
(c) to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Tinnacity’s assets, whether as a going concern or as a part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Tinnacity is among the assets transferred;
(d) to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
(e) to enforce any agreements or arrangements that apply to you, including for billing and collection purposes; and
(f) if Tinnacity believes disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Tinnacity, its customers, or others (this includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction).
11. Do Not Track. Some web browsers include preferences that allow you to opt out of certain tracking technologies. The Platform is not configured to respond to such “do not track” preferences.
12. Security. Tinnacity strives to maintain reasonable safeguards and security measures, including physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to protect the information collected by the Platform. Tinnacity will do its best to protect your information; however, despite Tinnacity’s best efforts and due to the nature of the internet, Tinnacity cannot guarantee the security of your information. Tinnacity strongly encourages you to use the Platform with secure browsers, servers, and devices. Tinnacity expressly disclaims any definitive promise as to any level of security with the Platform.
13. Children Under 13. The Platform is not intended for children under thirteen (13) years of age. Tinnacity does not knowingly collect personal information from children under thirteen (13). No one under age thirteen (13) may provide any information to the Platform. If you are under thirteen (13), do not use or access the Platform in any fashion. If you are a parent who believes Tinnacity may have any information from or about a child under thirteen (13), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. Opt Out. You may opt out of receiving Tinnacity communications by emailing email@example.com and specifying “Opt Out” in the subject line.
15. Questions and Comments. Please feel free to send your privacy-related comments or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.